Funding & Governance
360Giving was constituted as a company limited by guarantee (number 09668396) in July 2015 and became a registered charity (number 1164883) in December 2015. Our Articles of Association can be found here. Our audited accounts are available via Companies House.
We are currently funded by grants from:
- Esmée Fairbairn Foundation (see Future secured to 2020 with Esmée Fairbairn Foundation Grant)
- Indigo Trust
- Lloyds Bank Foundation for England and Wales
- The National Lottery Community Fund (see Generosity of a community)
- Paul Hamlyn Foundation (see Securing a data-informed future)
- Pears Foundation (see Securing a data-informed future)
- Tudor Trust
The Board is directed and governed in line with the Directors’ Terms of Reference.